Regis offers a diverse and vibrant community for international graduate students to experience programs that are career-focused and educate the whole person. The university's nursing, health sciences, education, and communication programs provide a skill-based graduate education that your career demands in an ever increasingly global environment. Please follow the checklist below for next steps:
1. Complete an Application for Graduate Admission
2. Submit undergraduate transcripts
Center for Educational Documentation
PO Box 170116
Boston, MA 02117
Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools
3600 Market Street, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19104-2651
3. Provide recommendation letters
4. Submit official International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), or Pearson Test of English (PTE) results.
5. Provide a personal statement
For information about the visa process, please contact Regis' SEVIS officer and Director of the university's Center for Global Connections.