The Center for Student Services (CSS) offers both undergraduate and graduate students one central location to take care of many administrative needs.
We can provide one-stop assistance in the following areas:
Questions regarding your financial aid can be answered at the Center for Student Services, including:
Students can access their academic records and transcripts at the university's Office of the Registrar, located in the Center for Student Services. Some issues the registrar can help students with include:
The Bursar and the Office of Student Accounts are responsible for student and non-student billing, and cash receipt collection. Billing includes student tuition and fees, room and board, and other charges. Cash receipt collections include payments for these items mentioned above.
Students can use this department to:
Center for Student Services
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
Academic Year Hours *
• Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
• Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Summer Hours *
• Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
• Friday: 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
• Registrar, Student Accounts, and Financial Aid are open 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. except Tuesdays when they are open until 6 p.m.
• Due to the class schedules, holidays, and unforeseeable circumstances these hours may change without prior notice.