Regis partners with companies and organizations to help support the educational needs of their employees. The Regis partnership program is designed to provide employees and immediate family members of Beth Israel Lahey Health, including the following hospitals: Beth Israel, Lahey Medical Center, Mount Auburn, New England Baptist, Beverly, Anna Jacques, Winchester and others a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn college credits and advance their career through education at a discounted rate. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience. As a partner of Regis, Beth Israel Lahey Health gives you the opportunity to achieve your goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible on-campus Regis certificate, graduate and doctoral programs
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 15-20% for fully online programs
- Waived application fee
- Direct Bill option for Employee Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- 20% discount on use of Regis conference and fine arts facilities (based on availability)
- Access to job fairs, industry workshops and leading industry speaker series
- Free job, internship and field placement posting to our career site accessed by students and alumni
- On-site interviewing and recruiting, and employer information sessions
- Organization-specific open houses, educational presentations, on-site admission interviews, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
Identifying Your Beth Israel Lahey Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
- To receive your tuition discount, contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below). Documentation confirming employment will be required.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming employment will be required.
Tuition discounts are not applied automatically and are not retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied toward the next applicable semester. Students must be actively employed by preferred partner to continue to receive their benefits. Discounted tuition is subject to change based on student’s employment status.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
To learn more or inquire about your benefits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.