Skip to main content
Holy Family Hospital, a Preferred Partner of Regis
As a partner of Regis, Holy Family Hospital offers the opportunity to achieve your professional goals through educational advancement. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience and insight.
The Regis partnership program is designed with you in mind. We provide a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn a degree at a reduced-tuition rate. You may also be eligible for tuition remission assistance through Holy Family Hospital. Please check with your HR department for more information.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 10% discount on fully online programs
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 25% for onsite cohort programs (10 or more employees)
- Already reduced tuition for Bachelor Completion programs at NECC
- Waived application fees
- Direct Bill option for Employee Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) requirement waived (some program exclusions apply)
- Access to job fairs, industry workshops and leading industry speaker series
- Free Job, Internship and Field Placement posting to career link site accessed by students and alumni
- On-site interviewing, recruiting and employer information sessions
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and on-site cohorts for ten or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization-specific open houses, educational presentations, on-site admission interviews, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
Identifying Your Holy Family Hospital Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code HFH.
- Mention your Holy Family Hospital affiliation during the application process to your Admission Counselor/Enrollment Advisor.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming employment will be required.
Tuition discounts are not applied automatically and are not retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied toward the next applicable semester. Students must be actively employed by preferred partner to continue to receive their benefits. Discounted tuition is subject to change based on student’s employment status.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
To learn more or inquire about your benefits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org