Skip to main content
Covenant Health, a Preferred Partner of Regis
Regis partners with companies and organizations to help support the educational needs of their employees. The Regis partnership program is designed to provide employees of Covenant Health a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn college credits and advance their career through education at a discounted rate. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience.
As a partner of Regis, Covenant Health is offering you the opportunity to achieve your goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate. You may also be eligible for tuition remission assistance through Covenant Health, check with your HR department for more information.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs
- 10% discount on fully online programs
- Application fees waived
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Free MTEL tutoring and GRE’s waived (Some program exclusions apply)
- And much more!
Regis College/Covenant Health Partnership Affiliates
- Matulaitis Rehabilitation and Skilled Care, Putnam
- Bangor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Bangor
- St. Andre Health Care, Biddeford
- St. Joseph Healthcare, Bangor
- St. Mary’s Health System, Lewiston
- Campion Health Center, Inc., Weston
- Fall River Jewish Home, Fall River
- Maristhill Nursing and Rehabilitation, Waltham
- Mary Immaculate Health/Care Services, Lawrence
- Penacook Place, Haverhill
- Regina Cleri Residence, Boston
- St. Joseph Manor Health Care, Brockton
- St. Mary Health Care Center, Worcester
- Youville House Assisted Living Residence, Cambridge
- Youville Place Assisted Living Residence, Lexington
- Holy Cross Health Center, Manchester
- Salemhaven, Salem
- St. Joseph Hospital, Nashua
- St. Mary’s Villa, Elmhurst Township
- Mount St. Rita Health Centre, Cumberland
- Fanny Allen Corporation, Colchester
Identify Your Covenant Health Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
- Mention your Covenant Health affiliation during the application process to your Admission Counselor/Enrollment Advisor.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming employment will be required.
Tuition discounts are not applied automatically and are not retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied toward the next applicable semester. Students must be actively employed by preferred partner to continue to receive their benefits. Discounted tuition is subject to change based on student’s employment status.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
To learn more or inquire about your benefits, contact email@example.com