Skip to main content
Reactivating Your Previous Admission Application
The Office of Undergraduate Admission at Regis College will reactivate a previous acceptance to Regis College, within two years of its original date of submission.
To reactivate, an interested student must meet the following criteria:
- Previously applied and was admitted to Regis but chose to attend another institution.
- Previously applied and was admitted to Regis but have not taken any college-level courses.
- Taking/have taken Continuing Education courses at Regis College.
To restart the admission process, an Admission Counselor will guide the student through completing the Application Reactivation Form and submitting it to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- The Reactivation form does not guarantee admission into Regis College or a student's preferred program.
- A final decision will be made after a full review of student file.
- If admitted, an Admission Counselor will reach out with an Acceptance Package and send information digitally to the student.
- A student's merit scholarship as a reactivated student, is based on the merit they received previously, at the time of their first acceptance
If you were previously enrolled at Regis College as a full-time student and wish to return to the university, please contact the Director of Academic Advising at 781.768.8356.