Regis partners with companies and organizations to help support the educational needs of their members. The Regis partnership program is designed to provide members of Mass Coalition of Nurse Practitioners, a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn college credits and advance their career through education at a discounted rate. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience. As a partner of Regis, MCNP is offering you the opportunity to achieve your goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs for members and their immediate families
- Preferred 10-20% discount on fully online programs
- Preferred tuition reduction of 25% for onsite cohort model program/courses
- Application fees waived
- 20% discount on use of Regis conference and fine arts facilities (based on availability)
- Direct bill option for Member Tuition Reimbursement Program (10 or more students)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) waived (some exclusions apply)
- Access to job fairs, industry workshops and leading industry speaker series
- Free job, internship and field placement posting to our CAREERlink site accessed by students and alumni
- On-site interviewing and recruiting and membership info sessions
- Organization-specific admission tabling events and open houses, on-site, instant decision days, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all members
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more members
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all members
Identify Your MCNP Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
- To receive your tuition discount, contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below). Documentation confirming membership will be required.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming membership will be required.
Tuition discounts are not applied automatically and are not retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied toward the next applicable semester. Students must be active member to continue to receive their benefits. Discounted tuition is subject to change based on student’s membership status.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
To learn more or inquire about your benefits, contact email@example.com.