Skip to main content
Massachusetts Nurses Association, a Preferred Partner of Regis
Regis partners with companies and organizations to help support the educational needs of their members. The Regis partnership program is designed to provide members of the Massachusetts Nurses Association a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn college credits and advance their career through education at a discounted rate. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience. As a partner of Regis, MNA is offering you the opportunity to achieve your goals through educational advancement at a reduced-tuition rate. This will apply to your family as well.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred-tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs for you or your spouse and/or children
- Preferred 10-20% discount on fully online programs
- Preferred tuition reduction of 25% for onsite cohort model program/courses
- Application fees waived
- 20% discount on use of Regis conference and fine arts facilities (based on availability)
- Direct bill option for Member Tuition Reimbursement Program (10 or more students)
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) waived (some exclusions apply)
- Access to job fairs, industry workshops and leading industry speaker series
- Free job, internship and field placement posting to career link site accessed by students and alumni
- On-site interviewing and recruiting and member info sessions
- Organization-specific admission tabling events and open houses, on-site, instant decision days, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all members
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and onsite cohorts for 10 or more members
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization specific open houses, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all members
We are pleased to announce that as part of our MNA/Regis partnership we will be offering the following scholarships:
- $5,000 additional Scholarship on top of 20% partner discount for single parent for our hybrid MSN in Family or Psych Mental Health
- $5,000 additional scholarship on top of 20% partner discount for single parent for our 24-month online BSN, for those with a non-nurse BS Degree
The Massachusetts Nursing Association COVID-19 Scholarship
- This would be for the child/dependent of a frontline worker who was an active MNA member and who passed away due to COVID-19
- This would be for an incoming undergraduate first-year students for fall 2021 who is pursuing a career in nursing or the health sciences.
- We will have specific GPA criteria and the application process. Regis makes all decisions regarding admission and the scholarship.
- The student must apply during our Early Action Period (on or before November 15, 2020).
- The scholarship is a four-year, full-tuition scholarship. Recipients must live on campus (this is our standard for all full tuition awards) and meet certain GPA and academic program criteria to maintain the scholarship.
Identify Your MNA Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
- To receive your tuition discount, contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below). Documentation confirming employment will be required.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming employment will be required.
Tuition discounts are not applied automatically and are not retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied toward the next applicable semester. Students must be actively employed by preferred partner to continue to receive their benefits. Discounted tuition is subject to change based on student’s employment status.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.