Several independent organizations have recognized the value and strength of a Regis education. Read below about how some of those organizations have recognized our excellent academic programs and vibrant campus life that are built upon a foundation of inclusivity and welcomeness.
- U.S. News and World Report recognizes Regis as a Best College in the North Region for Social Mobility.
- The Princeton Review named Regis a Best Northeastern College for 2023 and to its 2023 Top Online Nursing Programs.
- Regis was named a Safest College Campuses, Best Colleges for Nursing, Best Value Colleges, and Most Diverse Colleges by Niche.
- Regis is recognized in the 2023 I'm First! Guide to College for its Commitment to First-Generation Student Success.
- Intelligent.com ranked Regis among the Best Online Colleges in Massachusetts for 2024.
- Regis Named Among Top Colleges in Massachusetts by Degreechoices.
- Research.com names Regis a Best Value College in Massachusetts.
- Niche Recognizes Regis for Safe Campus in 2024.
- Military Times names Regis to its Best for Vets: Colleges list for 2023.
- Regis Named the Top Nursing School in Massachusetts in Nurse.org Student Choice Awards.
- Nurse.org ranks Regis’ Nurse Practitioner Programs Number One in the United States and a top 10 Nursing School in Massachusetts.
- NursePractitionerOnline.com recognizes two of Regis College’s online programs on its list of top programs for 2023: the Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) is ranked second best Online MSN Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner Program and its post-master’s certificate in nursing program is ranked fifth best Online Post-Master’s Adult Gerontology Nurse Practitioner (AGNP) Program.
- U.S. News and World Report ranks Regis' Online Masters in Nursing among the Best Online Programs in 2023.
- Intelligent.com, a trusted resource for program rankings and higher education planning, recognized two of Regis College’s online programs on its list of top programs for 2023: the Master of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) program is ranked fourth best online BCBA® Master's degree program and the Master of Science in nursing (MSN) is ranked eighth best online nurse practitioner (NP) degree program and 24th best online NP master's degree program.
Inclusivity and Diversity
- Regis is (again) ranked a Top 100 Women-Led Business in Massachusetts by The Women’s Edge and The Boston Globe.
- Regis is one of only five colleges and universities in Massachusetts – and one of 103 in the nation - to receive the 2022 Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award from INSIGHT Into Diversity magazine, the oldest and largest diversity-focused publication in higher education.