Skip to main content
Regis College works with the Weston Fire Department to administer an aggressive program of regular inspection, testing and maintenance of university facilities, especially the residence halls to ensure compliance with all applicable fire and life safety codes and standards. The university also regularly conducts exit drills and a variety of educational and training programs for all students, faculty and staff.
Fire Safety Tips
- Know of at least two ways out of your room or office ahead of time.
- Know the location of at least one fire extinguisher.
- Know the location of a pull station to activate the fire alarm system.
- Vacate the building immediately upon the sound of an alarm.
- Do not tamper with fire protection equipment.
- Familiarize yourself with the university fire safety regulations.
Fire Safety Forms