Skip to main content
Annual Clery Safety Report
The Higher Education Act and Clery Act require institutions to disclose annual fire reports and submit them to the Department of Education. Regis College prepares an annual mandated fire report that contains the following information:
- Fire statistics for each student housing facility.
- A description of each on-campus student housing facility fire safety system.
- The number of fire drills held during the previous calendar year.
- Policies and rules regarding portable electrical appliances, smoking and open flames in a housing facility.
- Procedures for student housing evacuation in the case of a fire.
- Policies regarding fire safety education and training programs provided to the students and/or employees.
- List of persons or individuals to which students and employees should report that a fire occurred.
- Plans for future improvements in fire safety, if determined by the university.
- Fire logs and journals.
Campus Security Authority
As a Campus Security Authority (CSA), the Regis College Police Department is responsible for reporting all Clery Act crimes.