Skip to main content
Cardinal O’Connell Science Building
- Dedicated on April 22, 1938
- In 1970, a more modern wing was added to the building to provide for more lecture halls and labs
St. Joseph Hall
- Dedicated in 1946, and completed in August 1947
- Originally constructed as residence for religious faculty
Regis College Library
- Completed in 1955
- The structure was designed by one of the first Regis librarians, Sister Macrina
- In 2015, the Lorraine Tegan Learning Commons was built on the first floor of the library, named in memory of the late trustee and member of the Class of 1963. It features bright open spaces for collaborative study, FitDesks and a Dunkin' Donuts.
Student Center/Alumnae Hall
- Completed in 1962
- Provided the growing student body with a bookstore, dining hall, and a gathering space for many student organizations
- Dedicated on April 18, 1982
- Houses a 75 foot, 6-lane swimming pool, and an area that can be used interchangeably for two indoor tennis courts, a basketball court, and volleyball and badminton courts.
- In 1996, the Mary Carr Simeone ’45 Fitness Center was added
Fine Arts Center
- Completed in 1993
- Includes two theater spaces, Eleanor Welch Casey Theatre and Patricia Teehan Sullivan Studio Theatre as well as the George and Laetitia Albiani Carney '58 Gallery
- Maria Hall–opened in 1955. As part of the Regis College Master Plan 2014-2015, a new wing was added to the building with suite-style accommodations for 72 students.
- Domitilla Hall–opened in 1964
- Angela Hall–opened in 1966