The Center for Instructional Innovation promotes, models, supports, and celebrates innovative evidence-based teaching to foster transformative learning experiences in all modalities.
We fulfill this mission through:
- 1:1 instructional design consultations with faculty;
- Facilitating workshops on research-based best practices in teaching and learning;
- Consulting on the design of courses so that they align with research-based best practices and incorporate Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles;
- Partnering with faculty/staff on teaching and learning research initiatives;
- Providing a hub for sharing innovative teaching ideas at Regis.