Skip to main content
Toddler and Preschool Programs
- Designed to holistically prepare the child by focusing on academic, social, emotional, physical, and moral development.
- Provides an active approach to education where children are able to impact their own learning.
- Enhanced with specialists in the areas of foreign language, music and movement, yoga, and sports.
- Incorporates outdoor spaces including gardens, nature trails, playgrounds, and athletic fields.
- Recognizes the individual learning styles of each child and designs a learning plan that fosters personal growth.
- Provides an atmosphere that integrates all areas of learning into a supportive environment that fosters both critical and reflective thinking.
- Focuses on exploration and creativity with a balance of child and teacher-directed activities.
The Regis College campus is our classroom and community. Children utilize many of the campus facilities on a weekly basis including:
- Dance Studio
- Fine Arts Center
- Faculty-provided enrichment programs in the areas of:
- STEM, Environmental Science, Health and Fitness, Musical literacy, and Heritage Studies