Regis College was founded in 1927 by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston—A Catholic order that started a school within four days of arriving in Boston from France.
The original Morrison Estate was the first building on campus to eventually become Regis College. View historical photos of campus buildings.
The school’s rapid growth required expansion and, as such, necessary constructions and conversions took place. Read more about Regis' growth.
For more information on Regis' history and archives, please contact: