Dear Regis community,
I hope you and your families are well and adjusting to these rapid changes in our daily lives. Please know I am thinking of you all and appreciate how difficult this past week has been.
My team would like to announce the following updates:
- The Weston campus will be closed to outside groups effective immediately. Campus facilities including the library, gym and dining hall are limited to Regis students, faculty and staff.
- Regis Dining Services will continue to operate on a regular schedule in all locations, but is taking measures to ensure your health and safety. Aramark is using disposable utensils, plates, and cups and increasing the number of to-go items. We have also reconfigured the dining hall to allow for “social distancing.”
- When in the dining hall and on campus, we encourage you to focus on your personal hygiene and wash your hands frequently.
- Most of you know by now, but sadly and understandably the GNAC has cancelled the spring athletics season.
- I know many students and families have been asking about refunds for students who choose to leave campus. The entire campus including residence halls, dining facilities, the library, and recreational facilities will remain open. We are committed to serving our students who prefer to stay on campus. Therefore, because the campus remains open, we will not be offering refunds.
We will continue to communicate via email and social media with the community and post all updates on our COVID-19 (coronavirus) Information Page which includes an updated FAQ section. We have also set up a phone line dedicated to answering your coronavirus-related questions and concerns, which you can reach at 781.768.7960. If you don’t reach someone immediately, your voicemail will be returned as soon as possible. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to respond as quickly as possible.
With my very best wishes to you and your family,
Antoinette M. Hays, PhD, RN