Regis is committed to opening the campus including residence halls this spring. However, the university will make adjustments as necessary based on the guidance of health authorities. Visit our COVID-19 page for updates.
We are excited to welcome our eligible residential students to campus in early January. To plan for these days, as a general timeline:
- January 12th: Out of State Students
- January 14th: In State Students: Last Name A-F
- January 15th: In State Students: Last Name G-O
- January 16th: In State Students: Last Name P-Z
In order to facilitate a successful and socially distanced move in process, every student will be assigned a move in a specific time, which will be emailed by December 21st.
General Guidelines for #RegisMoveIn
First-Year and Transfer Students
- All Health Services forms should be completed in Castle Branch. Visit their webpage or call 781.768.7290 for more information.
- Bills due: January 11, 2021
- Complete COVID-19 Comevo Training and bring digital or printed certificate of completion
- Address any Student Accounts holds on Regis Hub
- Ensure your emergency contact information is up to date in the Self Service Hub
- Sign your Student Handbook Acknowledgement on the Adirondack Portal