Regis is committed to opening the campus including residence halls this spring. However, the university will make adjustments as necessary based on the guidance of health authorities. Visit our COVID-19 page for updates.
We are excited to welcome all residential students to campus for fall 2021. To plan for these days, as a general timeline:
- September 1st: All new students - Class of 2025 and Transfer students
- September 3rd: Class of 2024
- September 4th and 5th: Class of 2023 and 2022
In order to facilitate a successful and socially distanced move in process, every student will be assigned a move in a specific time, which will be emailed in August
General Guidelines for #RegisMoveIn
First-Year and Transfer Students
- All Health Services forms should be completed in Castle Branch. Visit their webpage or call 781.768.7290 for more information.
- Bills due: August 2021
- Address any Student Accounts holds on Regis Hub
- Ensure your emergency contact information is up to date in the Self Service Hub
- Sign your Student Handbook Acknowledgement on the Adirondack Portal