All Returning Students
Monday, January 21, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
All students with a Fast Pass can go directly to their residence hall lobby to check in.
All students with a business hold should first go to the Center for Student Services in College Hall to address any their hold.
Main Dining Hours for Opening Weekend:
Monday, January 21st
Brunch: 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Dinner: 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Dunkin' Donuts Hours for Opening Weekend:
8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tuesday, December 22, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
College Hall Foyer
Important Dates and Information for Incoming First-Year and Transfer Students starting January 2019
Other important dates and links for all students
- Bills will be mailed to all incoming first-year students and transfer students starting January 2019.
- Returning students will receive a bill on their student account in early December
- Bills due: January 2, 2019
- Waive or enroll in your student Health Insurance
- Note: Failure to waive the Regis Health Insurance will result in you being automatically enrolled and billed for the university’s insurance.