The Registrar’s Office is the official record keeper for students of Regis College as well as Aquinas Junior College. If you would like to request a transcript, enrollment/graduation verification letter or need a form to be completed by our office, please read the following information carefully:
- Requests are typically processed 3-5 business days after being received by the Registrar’s Office. However, during certain times of the year (i.e. commencement, registration, start of the semester, etc.) and for more complex requests, processing times may increase.
- Students enrolled at Regis College prior to 2000 and Aquinas Junior College: Processing time is typically 5-10 business days as these records have been archived.
- Processing times posted above do not include shipping, so make sure to allow enough time for processing and shipping. Documents are sent via United States Postal Service (USPS).
- At the time of your request, all financial obligations to Regis College must be cleared. If you have a past balance due, there will be a “HOLD” on your record and you will be unable to obtain a transcript. Once your account is cleared, you will need to resubmit your request.
- All requests must be accompanied by the appropriate request form and payment, if applicable. Incomplete forms and/or missing information will cause processing delays.
- We are unable to provide electronic official transcripts at this time.
- Please do not send a request form ahead of payment as payment is required before processing will begin. We do not accept credit cards. Cash, check or money order, only. Make payable to: Regis College.
- 24-hour processing may be available.
- Lawrence Memorial students must also request transcripts from the Registrar's Office at Lawrence Memorial.
- Transcripts submitted to Regis College for admissions, and/or other academic purposes, cannot be transferred, returned to a student or forwarded to other institutions or individuals.
Requesting Official/Unofficial Transcripts
Currently enrolled Regis students should request transcripts via RegisAccess
Download Form: Transcript Request Form
Fee: Official: $5.00 / Unofficial: No Charge
*Cash, Check or Money Orders, only. Make Payable to: Regis College
Official Transcripts: Mail Completed Form and Payment to:
Registrar’s Office/Official Transcript Request
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
Unofficial Transcripts: Send Completed Form to: email@example.com
Requesting Enrollment/Graduation Verifications
Use this form to request an enrollment status or degree completion letter; or if you need a form to be completed by the Registrar (i.e. deferment, scholarship, enrollment, etc.).
Download Form: Enrollment/Graduation Verification Request Form
Fee: No Charge
Send Completed Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aquinas Junior College Students
The process for requesting transcripts and/or verification information is the same as Regis College students; however, processing time is typically 5-10 business days as these records have been archived. Processing time does not include shipping; therefore, please make sure to allow enough time for processing and shipping. Documents are sent via United States Postal Service (USPS).