Skip to main content
A Graduate Assistantship gives you the unique experience of gaining valuable professional skills while benefiting from a financial aid opportunity. As a graduate assistant, you'll work as a tutor or in an entry-level capacity in one of the many departments at Regis including Admission, Student Affairs, Health Services, the Young School of Nursing, the Autism Center or Regis Online, to name a few.
Graduate Assistantships are available to graduate students who are enrolled in a minimum of six credits within their graduate program and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Two Graduate Assistant (GA) levels are available:
- 7.5 hours/week, 112.5 hours/semester: $2,500/semester tuition reduction
- 15 hours/week, 225 hours/semester: $5,000/semester tuition reduction
How to Apply
- Once positions have been posted, you may review and apply for any position that interests you by submitting the GA application and your resume to the supervisor listed.
- Supervisors will review all applications and will contact those whom they wish to interview.
- In the event that you are not chosen for a particular job, you will be notified and given the opportunity to apply for a different open position.
Please check back in 2020 for new information and deadlines for the next academic year.
- If you are applying after the deadline has passed, please send your application and resume to Julia Zielinski to be put on a waitlist. Positions will occasionally become available throughout the academic year.
- Current Graduate Assistants must reapply annually to be reconsidered for a subsequent year. Positions are not automatically renewed.
- No homework may be done during GA hours.
- The schedule will be determined and set by the GA supervisor.
- Supervisors reserve the right to terminate the GA position at any point during the semester based on GA’s failure to fulfill job or academic responsibilities.
Open Positions for Next Academic Year (Fall 2020 - Spring 2021)