Skip to main content
Packing for college can be a daunting task. See the lists below for suggested items to pack and items we require you leave at home.
Students must comply with the following regulations regarding what is and is not permitted in the residence halls. If you have questions about an appliance or electrical equipment, please contact the Office of Residence Life.
What to Bring to Campus
- Alarm clock
- Area rug
- All rooms have window shades
- Measurements by building: width x height
- Angela Hall: 63" x 55"
- Domitilla Hall: 33.5" x 52"
- Maria Traditional: 8'6" x 54"
- Desk lamp
- Egg crate and/or mattress pad
- No larger than 12” in diameter
- Light bulbs
- Cannot exceed 100 watts in an individual fixture
- Linens: pillows, towels, blankets, extra long twin sheets
- Non-permanent adhesive strips for wall hangings or decorations
- Plates, bowls, cups and utensils
- Refrigerator up to 4 cubic feet
- Safe for valuables
- Storage bins
- Beds can be raised to 25 inches from the ground
- Surge protected power strip or extension cord
- Toiletries, shower caddy, and shower shoes
- Regis College has partnered with XfinityOnCampus for on campus entertainment. Students can stream live TV, OnDemand, or DVR from their laptop or phone. Students can also purchase a Roku to use the XfinityOnCampus App, exclusively from Roku.
What Not to Bring to Campus
If found, these items may be confiscated by Residence Life Staff.
- Air conditioners
- Flake eating fish are allowed
- Bed Risers
- Candles, wax melts, and incense
- Coffee pots
- Electric blankets
- Halogen lamps
- Hot plates
- Lava lamps
- Plants exceeding 2½ feet tall
- Space heaters
Residence Life has partnered with Piece by Piece Movers for student summer storage. Piece by Piece will pick up student items, store them, and deliver items to a student's fall placement. For more information on pricing and to sign up.