Effective Monday, January 11, 2021
Only those with approval to be on the campus and taking part in the regular COVID-19 testing protocol will have regular access to the mailroom.
The following operational procedures will be in place until further notice:
- For students, faculty and staff on campus and part of the regular COVID-19 testing protocol, mailboxes will be accessible as usual. Mailroom service window will be open from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Faculty and staff who are not part of the regular COVID-19 testing protocol who need mailroom services should call the mailroom at 781.768.7446. If, after speaking with the mailroom, you need to come to campus to pick up or drop off mail/packages, please comply with the following guidelines:
- Arrange a pick-up/drop-off time 24-hours in advance.
- Pick-up/drop-off times are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Upon arrival, drive onto campus and pull up outside the Student Center near the exterior mailroom door. Call the mailroom, letting them know you are outside and the make of your vehicle.
- Have your Regis College ID card available.
- Open your passenger side rear window or trunk.
- Please do not exit your vehicle. Mail will be placed in your vehicle and anything you need mailed will be taken. Please drive directly off campus when finished. You must wear a face covering while completing a mailroom transaction on campus.
The Regis College Post Office operates as a unit of the United States Postal Services and handles all the mail services for the Regis Community.
The post office accepts cash for all services.
- Purchase stamps
- Send and pick up mail, including express, priority, and international