If you are a new student, faculty, or staff member of Regis College and are unable to attend an assigned orientation, you can request an ID by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please be sure to include the following information:
- Your full name.
- If you would like your chosen name (a name by which you wish to be known in the Regis community that is different from your legal name) to be displayed on your ID, please include it in your request.
- A suitable headshot photo according to the photo requirements listed below. When taking the photo, please be sure to follow all of the requirements, as not complying with these directions will delay receipt of your ID card.
- Please be sure your photo is in .jpeg or .jpg format and does not exceed the size limit of 256KB. Photos in PDF, HEIC, or PNG format are not suitable.
- Please specify if you would like to pick up your ID on campus or have your ID mailed to you.
- At this time, there is limited opportunity for individuals to pick up their ID on campus.
- If you would like your ID mailed to you please provide the full address of where you would like your ID mailed to. Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Your Headshot Photo Must Be
- In color
- Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background only
- Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera with only your face (i.e. a headshot)
- Taken with a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open
Do Not Wear
- A hat or head covering that obscures the hair or hairline, unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, similar items or any other items are not acceptable in your photo.
- If you normally wear a hearing device or similar articles, they may be worn for your photo.
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided by doing one or a combination of the following:
- A slight downward tilt of the glasses
- Removing the glasses
- Turning off the camera flash
- The file must end with the extension .jpeg or .jpg and must not exceed the current photo ID size limit of 256KB
- Copying and pasting your photo into the body of the email
- Photos copied or digitally scanned from driver's licenses or other official documents
- Photos taken using a filter such as SnapChat
- Full-length photos
Replace a Lost/Stolen ID
Please email email@example.com with your first name, last name, ID number (if known) and a description of what happened to your ID. Once the email is received and reviewed, we will provide an email confirmation for pick up.
A $20 ID replacement fee will be assessed at time of pick up. Payment can be made in cash at the Front Desk or a charge placed on the student account. Please note that the cost is subject to change.
Replace a Deactivated or Broken ID
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your first name, last name, ID number (if known) and a description of the issues you are experiencing. Once the email is received and reviewed, we will provide an email confirmation for pick up and new ID will be created at no charge. Please note the old ID must be discarded for security purposes.
For All Other Issues or Inquiries
Please email email@example.com.