Annual membership includes
- Eligibility to enroll in LLARC study groups
- Admission to Lunch, Lunch, Listen and Learn series
- Photo ID for access to Regis College Library
- Discount at the Casey Theatre in Regis College's Fine Arts Center (many events only $5)
- Athletic Facility Discount: 10 percent off individual membership and 20 percent off family membership. Call the Athletic Facility Desk at 781.768.7141 for pool hours and other details.
- Eligibility to participate in the Regis College Alumni Chorus
- Invitations to special events and social functions
- LLARC members can look forward to participating in many Regis-sponsored cultural events on campus throughout the year: concerts, plays, art exhibitions and gallery talks. Call the Regis Box Office at 781.768.7070 for times and ticket information for Fine Arts Center performances
The annual membership fee of $100 is valid from September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019. You must be a member to enroll in courses and enjoy other benefits of membership.
The flat tuition rate of $200 per semester covers all your study groups for that semester. As space is limited in all classes, enrollment is not guaranteed. In addition, a study group may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. We strongly encourage you to make alternate selections in case your top choices are filled. Don’t forget to indicate the total number of study groups in which you wish to be enrolled.
LLARC is an affiliate of the Elderhostel Institute Network.