Skip to main content
Requesting Interlibrary Loan Books
Please make sure that you are using Chrome or Firefox as your browser before continuing.
Option 1: FirstSearch
You will need the following directions to initiate your request. You may want to print them out before you continue.
If you click on the link in step #1, FirstSearch will open in a new browser window. This page will stay open so that you still have access to these directions.
- Connect to the FirstSearch service by entering the following:
- authorization: 100216291
- password: GUNKY,DXN
- Select the "WorldCat" database from the drop down menu.
- Type the title of the book in the "Search for" box.
- Click on the "Search" button.
- From the results screen, click on the underlined, blue title that you wish to request.
- Click on the "ILL" icon.
- Fill in your personal information (you do not need your library id number).
- Click on the "Submit" button.
You will be notified when your book is received. All books requested through Interlibrary Loan can be picked up at the Circulation Desk.
Option 2: Search WorldCat Discovery
Visit this link: WorldCat Discovery Book Request