Borrowing Reserve Materials
- Reserve materials are shelved by instructor's name at the Circulation Desk.
- Any student with a current Regis ID may borrow reserve materials.
- Your Regis ID must be left at the desk while you borrow the reserve item.
- There is a two-hour loan period for all reserve items.
- Items must stay in the library at all times.
Please respect the need of fellow students to complete their homework by returning materials on time. Reserve privileges may be revoked if a student does not respect the time limit or removes items from the library.
To place an item on reserve, please fill out the Course Reserve Form. Please send questions and comments to Ben Nyquist.