Important: All Fall 2021 LLARC classes will be offered online via Zoom.
Classes for LLARC fill up! Registration for fall 2021 study groups will open on Monday, August 2, at 9 a.m. EST. If a study group reaches capacity, a waiting list will be established.
- LLARC welcomes mature men and women of all faiths and backgrounds.
- For New Members, please use this form for your initial enrollment.
- Click here to register for membership and fall courses. Please note that the form will not be open for submissions until Monday, August 2 at 9 a.m. EST.
- Choose from two levels of participation:
- Basic annual membership, including the Lunch, Listen and Learn program; or
- Basic annual membership plus tuition for the current semester in one or more study groups.
- You must be a member to enroll in study groups and to enjoy other benefits of membership. The membership fee is annual and is valid from September 1, 2021 to August 31, 2022.
- The flat tuition rate covers all your study groups for the semester. Space is limited in all classes so enrollment is not guaranteed. A study group may be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. We strongly encourage you to make alternate selections in case your top choices are filled. Don’t forget to indicate the total number of study groups in which you wish to be enrolled.
- Members will be notified if they are placed on a waiting list for a study group.
- Please note that the registration form does not include information regarding payment or an option to pay for membership and/or tuition. Information regarding payment will be sent to members via email shortly after registration opens.
- Members will receive an email from Regis College Information Technology after their registration has been processed. This email will contain information regarding the members’ Regis ID number and Regis email address. These credentials will allow members to sign into the Regis Hub and confirm their registration for fall study groups. Information regarding the process of signing into the Regis Hub and accessing registration information will be forthcoming via email.
- Study group leaders will communicate any preparation necessary for the first class meeting.
- Additional costs: You are responsible for the cost of books and other materials. Typically, you are expected to obtain books on your own and to buy other materials from the leader in class.