- Complete the CSDCAS application
- Request that official transcripts from all US institutions attended be sent to CSDCAS
- Upload a personal statement in the documents section of CSDCAS
- Request 3 letters of recommendation be sent through the CSDCAS recommender portal
- The GRE is not required
- International applicants: Request that official evaluations of transcripts from all foreign institutions be sent to CSDCAS as follows:
- Use the World Education Services (WES) link in the Academic History section of the application to order your official WES evaluation or
- Use the “Download Evaluation Request Form” in the Academic History section of the application to request an evaluation from an evaluation service other than WES.
Characteristics of a Successful Candidate
- 3.0 overall GPA or higher.
- B- or higher in any CSD courses.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university earned before beginning the graduate program.
- A passion for learning, creating, and collaborating.
- Goals and values that include helping individuals in need.
- Early Action Deadline: January 15th
- Regular Action Deadline: June 1st
Note: Applications will be reviewed and admission decisions may be sent to applicants before the above deadlines. Beginning in October 2020, decision letters will be sent within 3 to 4 weeks after an application is complete (application, transcripts, personal statement, and letters).