* Based on the academic year 2019-2020. Cost per credit and total cost subject to inflation.
Regis accepts applications solely through the Centralized Application System for Occupational Therapy (OTCAS) portal. Please review OTCAS for all application requirements and deadlines.
- Application, résumé, and personal statement
- Applicants must achieve at least one of the following levels for admittance:
- Completion of a related (biology, kinesiology, athletic training) undergraduate degree from an accredited university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 or
- Completion of an undergraduate degree from an accredited university and a B- or better in all prerequisite courses listed below
- Official transcripts
- Two recommendation letters from professors or supervisors
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A personal interview
- A non-refundable application fee
- Completion of the following prerequisite courses* of study as part of, or in addition to, an undergraduate degree. Coursework must be from an accredited university:
- Anatomy and Physiology 1 with Lab 4 credits
- Anatomy and Physiology 2 with Lab 4 credits
- Human Development (Psychology) 3 credits
- Abnormal Psychology 3 credits
- Kinesiology 3-4 credits
- Sociology 3 credits
- Statistics 3 credits
- Neuroanatomy/Neurobiology 3-4 credits
*A student who has completed a bachelor’s degree including all of the above prerequisites except one may be granted conditional admission to the program under the stipulation that the outstanding prerequisite be successfully completed prior to beginning the program.