The neuroscience minor at Regis College complements any major program, allowing students from a wide range of majors, from the humanities to social work and STEM, to advance their understanding of the brain and nervous system.
- PS 203 Introduction to Psychology
- BI 105 Anatomy and Physiology I (Lab) or BI 103: Introductory Biology I (Lab)
- NEU 201 Introduction to Neuroscience
- PS 329A Neuropsychology
- BI 306 Neurobiology (Lab)
Take one additional course from category A or B.
Category A: Molecular/Cellular
- BI 307 Genetics
- BI 308 Developmental Biology
- BI 312A Animal Physiology
- BI 317 Immunology
- NEU 324 Drugs, Brain and Behavior
Category B: Cognitive/Behavioral
- PS 321 Cognitive Processes
- PS 309 Abnormal Psychology: Adult
- NEU 323 Sensory Systems and Perception
- NEU 322 Learning and Memory
Note: No more than two courses may double count toward a student’s major and the neuroscience minor.