* Based on the academic year 2019-2020. Cost per credit and total cost subject to inflation.
Fall 2019 Priority Application Deadline: May 1. Rolling admissions after priority deadline on a space available basis.
Phase 1: Application Components
- Official transcripts
- Letter of support from your current employer: Download a letter of recommendation.
- Writing sample (2 parts):
- General application and introduction letter (500 words)
- Statement of professional goals (approximately 1,000 words) explaining how doctoral work in higher education leadership will help fulfill them
- Apply online
Phase 2: Interview and Presentation
- Upon receipt of all admission documents, a minimum of three representatives from the EdD Advisory Committee will schedule and conduct an interview and presentation in which prospective students will be asked to address a specific policy and practice-oriented problem or issue as their motivation for pursuing the EdD in Higher Education Leadership.