Skip to main content
Tuition and Application Requirements
Phase 1: Application Components
- Official transcripts
- Letter of support from your current employer: Download a letter of recommendation.
- Writing sample (2 parts):
- General application and introduction letter (500 words)
- Statement of professional goals (approximately 1,000 words) explaining how doctoral work in higher education leadership will help fulfill them
- Apply online
Phase 2: Interview and Presentation
- Upon receipt of all admission documents, a minimum of three representatives from the EdD Advisory Committee will schedule and conduct an interview and presentation in which prospective students will be asked to address a specific policy and practice-oriented problem or issue as their motivation for pursuing the EdD in Higher Education Leadership.
In order to reduce the potential impact of COVID-19 on the health and wellness of the Regis community please follow the new admission criteria below:
- Use of credit cards is best to submit deposits (or any other payments) at this time
- We recommend submitting application documents electronically for quicker review
- We will use unofficial transcripts to review and make decisions*
- Communication is best directed to your counselor through email during this time