One of only two programs in Massachusetts recommended by the Smithsonian, the undergraduate museum studies certificate educates students in the history, theory, and practicalities of the museum industry, from curating exhibits to creating educational programming.
- MS 201 Introduction to Museum Studies
- MS 202 Introduction to Museum Management
- ID 219 (1-credit, co-curricular)
- ID 344 Museum Practicum I
- ID 345 Museum Practicum II
- HI 216 Public History and Archaeology
- One elective course in a supportive area chosen in consultation with the student’s major advisor.