Regis College’s School of Business and Communication offers a certificate in financial planning. This Financial Planning Program offers the following to students:
- Focused coursework in every field required by the Center for Financial Planning Board;
- Ability to sit for the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) examination upon completing the minor or certificate in financial planning and completing a bachelor’s degree (in any major);
- Convenient online course delivery in eight-week terms;
- Top finance instructors from leading colleges and universities nationwide.
CFP Certification opens the door for a rewarding career.
- CFPs are in high demand in many fields, including finance, insurance, banking, accounting, consulting, and risk management.
- According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, demand for Personal Financial Planners is expected to grow at a “much faster than average” rate for the next decade, with median earnings of about $100,000 annually.
- Financial Planners enjoy many professional advantages, including independence, flexible scheduling, and high career satisfaction levels, leading US News and World Report to rank financial planning in the top 10 business careers.