- Designed for career changers, new graduates, and many others who want to get a second bachelor’s degree and become a nurse. Building upon the undergraduate courses that you have already taken, you can jump directly into your nursing courses in the ABSN program.
- Upon completion of the program, you’ll be able to sit for the NCLEX examination, become a registered nurse, and immediately enter the workforce.
- Leverage your previous bachelor’s degree and jump right into the nursing curriculum.
- Become a bachelor-level nurse in 24 months while working part-time.
- Clinicals and simulation labs are required in the Boston area.
- 12-week semesters designed to deliver longer breaks between semesters.
- 100% online course work complemented by in-person labs and clinicals.
Register for the Graduate Admission Information Session now!