The program includes virtual coursework, activities, and educational sessions around college-preparedness.
- Virtual Orientation: June 29, 2020, 9 a.m. to noon
- Virtual Academics and Student Activities: June 30 to July 31, 2020
Application Due: June 1, 2020
Cost: $1,200. A $500 deposit is due by June 5, 2020 with the remaining balance due by June 25, 2020.
Additional Program Requirements
- Official secondary school transcripts
- One letter of recommendation from a secondary school guidance counselor
- Copy of passport (for non-U.S. citizens)
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score report if English is not a first language (TOEFL score of 79 or IELTS score of 6.0 required for acceptance)
Send completed application and additional materials via online form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional questions can also be sent along to this email.
All materials must be received before the application will be reviewed. A decision notice will be sent to all applicants. Those admitted into the Summer Scholars program will also receive additional information and forms to complete.
Application deadline: Rolling admission with a June 1, 2020 deadline