As a partner of Regis, New England Geriatrics offers the opportunity to achieve professional goals through educational advancement. Our career-focused programs are taught by accomplished faculty with real-world experience and insight.
The Regis partnership program is designed with you in mind. We provide a collaborative, flexible, and convenient way to earn a degree at a reduced-tuition rate. Please check with your HR department for more information.
Regis Partnership Benefits Include
- Preferred tuition reduction of 20% for eligible Regis graduate, doctoral, and certificate programs
- 10% discount on fully online programs
- Waived application fees
- Convenient and flexible program formats including hybrid and on-site cohorts for 10 or more employees
- Courses and degree programs offered evenings and weekends
- Small class sizes and faculty support with personalized learning
- Organization-specific open houses, educational presentations, individual advising sessions and transcript evaluations for all employees
- Free MTEL tutoring and GRE’s waived (Some program exclusions apply)
Identifying Your New England Geriatrics Affiliation
- To waive your application fee, use code OHR.
- Mention your New England Geriatrics affiliation during the application process to your Admission Counselor/Enrollment Advisor.
- You should also contact your Partnership Specialist (listed below) to ensure that your tuition discount is applied. Documentation confirming employment will be required.
Tuition discounts are NOT applied automatically and are NOT retroactive. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant/student to identify themselves as a partnership student as outlined above. Only then can a tuition discount be applied.
The Regis partnership discount cannot be combined with any other discount or scholarship offered by Regis. Some exceptions may apply. You will need to complete all application requirements by deadlines to be accepted into your program of choice.
Contact your Partnership Specialist: