Regis College graduate assistants serve in support roles within individual offices on campus while completing a graduate degree. Graduate assistants may have instructional responsibilities as tutors, or are employed by other university departments in an entry-level capacity.
- Graduate assistantships may be available to select graduate students who are 1) enrolled full-time in a graduate program (4 courses or full time curriculum plan) and 2) paying equivalent tuition
- Two GA levels are available:
- 7.5 hours/week - $2500/semester tuition reduction
- 15 hours/week - $5000/semester tuition reduction
- Graduate students should submit their application to the Office of Graduate Affairs. Prospective GAs will be contacted for an interview by the Office of Graduate Affairs or the department seeking a GA. Students must contact the Graduate Affairs office or re-submit an application annually to be reconsidered for a subsequent year. Positions are not automatically renewed.
- Offices interested in hiring a Graduate Assistant must submit a request form to the Office of Graduate Affairs. Please note: there is a limited number of positions available each year, and offices must re-apply annually.
- No homework may be done during GA hours.
- Schedule to be determined and set by GA supervisor within department.
- The supervisor reserves the right to terminate the GA position at any point during the semester based on GA’s failure to fulfill job or academic responsibilities.
Application deadline for Fall: April 15. Current GAs must apply annually.