* Based on the academic year 2019-2020. Cost per credit and total cost subject to inflation.
The graduate program in health administration is for students from a wide variety of academic and work backgrounds who have an interest in pursuing or advancing a career in health care.
- Completed application form and transcripts
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- GRE score (may be waived by earning a grade of B or higher in two program courses as a non-matriculated student at Regis)
- One letter of recommendation
- Interview with the program director
- Incoming students are able to take two classes at a 20% discount before completing the application
- Full-time students are eligible for a $5,000 scholarship