- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Placement
Our mission is to provide resources and support for writers of all levels and abilities. Writing assistants will help Regis College undergraduate and graduate students with writing assignments and papers in all classes. We can help students with the following problems in writing:
- Brainstorming ideas
- Beginning the first draft
- Finding the focus and/or structure
- Evaluating the evidence of the paper
- Expanding argument or direction
- Creating effective introductions and conclusions
- Learning to edit and revise work
- Using APA or MLA style with confidence
- Gaining confidence as a writer
- Reviewing grammar, punctuation, and professionalism
- Helping you to become stronger editors of your own work, the strongest writer you can be
- Smarthinking assistance and training
The Writing Center is a free service for all Regis College students.
Our Hours of Operation for the Spring Semester are as Follows
Please stop by College Hall 383, sign up for a 30-60 minute session, meet with our Coordinator, or email the Writing Center for more information. Sign-up for writing assistance is done via the sign-up sheet in the Writing Center, or in consultation with the Writing Center coordinator.
Please note that there are limited drop-in and long distance tutoring arrangements available.
We look forward to meeting with you soon.
Regis College Writing Center!
College Hall, Room 383
Open to all Regis College Students
Coordinator of the Writing Center