- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Academic Center for Excellence
- First Year Student Assessment
- Pearl Nelson Education Resource Center
- Second Year Experience Program
- Center for Internships and Career Placement
Becoming a successful student has much more to do with studying effectively and efficiently than most students realize. At the Academic Center for Excellence, the staff is committed not only to helping students with difficult course content, but also providing them with the study skills necessary to learn and retain information.
The links below can provide students with some useful information on test taking and study skills. Please be sure to drop by the Academic Center for Excellence for more assistance or to work with a peer tutor.
Academic Center for Excellence
College Hall Room 383