- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Placement
Admission Procedures & Requirements
Regis College seeks students committed to developing their academic ability, personal goals, and leadership skills, because the focus of the Regis experience is the development of the whole person.
When considering students for admission, we take a holistic approach to evaluate the credentials of each candidate on an individual basis. In reviewing candidates, we carefully consider many factors, including:
- Academic performance in a college preparatory curriculum and grades received. We recommend that students take a mix that includes honors, AP, and/or IB courses, as available at their high schools.
- Leadership qualities and participation in extracurricular activities, such as community service, athletics, internships and jobs, and scholastic achievement.
- The required essay, demonstrating a student’s ability to think critically and communicate effectively.
- Letters of recommendation from your secondary school counselor and teachers; additional recommendations may be submitted.
- SAT/ACT scores (optional for all academic programs except nursing)
- An interview with one of our admission representatives -- highly recommended, but not required.
Priority is given to applications filed by February 15 for admission to the fall semester and November 15 for the spring semester. Completed applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and the Office of Admission will notify students once a decision has been made (typically within three weeks). Applications received after the priority deadline will be considered only when space is available.
Students who wish to be considered for Early Action must apply by December 1.
The following college preparatory credentials are recommended
- English – four years
- Mathematics - three years (Algebra I and II, Geometry)*
- Natural science - three years (two with a laboratory)*
- Social science – three years
- Foreign language - two years (same language)
- Electives – three or four
* Students interested in being considered for nursing should complete four years of mathematics and natural science.
Regis College welcomes applicants for admission without regard to race, color, religious affiliation, national or ethnic origin, or learning or physical disability.
Admitted students should submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit by the Candidate’s Reply date of May 1, or by an alternate date specified by the Director of Admission. Deposits received after May 1 will be accepted on a space-available basis. Admitted students applying for the spring semester (January) should submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit by January 1.
A final high school transcript and an official indication of graduation must be received by the Office of Admission no later than July 15. Failure to submit these documents may result in the student’s acceptance being rescinded and cancellation of Financial Aid Award letter.