- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Academic Center for Excellence
- First Year Student Assessment
- Pearl Nelson Education Resource Center
- Second Year Experience Program
- Center for Internships and Career Placement
The Academic Center for Excellence offers a series of academic skills workshops called mini-versities. These workshops are designed to help students with their academic needs. The mini-versities take place on Tuesdays during the campus common time, 1 pm - 1:45 pm and on Thursdays, 3:15 pm - 4 pm. All mini-versities take place in the Academic Center for Excellence, which is located in College Hall, Room 383, unless noted otherwise.
If you have questions about upcoming mini-versities, please contact the Academic Center for Excellence at 781-768-8356 or firstname.lastname@example.org.