FOCUS2 Career Planning
FOCUS2 is a self-paced, online career and education planning tool for use by college students. It will enable you to self-assess your career relevant personal qualities and explore career fields and major areas of study that are most compatible with your assessment results. Students who use FOCUS2 make better decisions about their goals and plans, and learn how to self-manage their careers.
Why Use FOCUS2?
While in College
- More goal-focused and motivated
- Higher academic achievement
- Fewer transfers and switching of majors
- Graduate on time
- Better entry job with higher income
- More satisfied, more productive in their career
- Less career change, faster advancement
How Can I Access FOCUS2?
To create your personal account on FOCUS2
- Go to FOCUS2
- Select “If you need to create a new account, click here”
- Enter the following Access Code: pride
- Enter your personal information being sure to select a username & password that you will remember easily
To log on to your personal FOCUS2 account at another time
- Go to FOCUS2
- Enter your username & password (do not create a new account). The system is case sensitive! So if you capitalize your password when you are registering, you will need to always capitalize your password when you are logging on as well.
Center for Internships and Career Services
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
During the academic year
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday