- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Services
Graphic Design Minor
The minor in Graphic Design provides students the opportunity to build hands on skills in the field of Graphic Design. The course work enables students to acquire the theoretical and technical framework required to develop solutions to transform the client’s communication objectives into practical and creative solutions in print and electronic media. The Graphic Design minor helps prepare students for graduate study in graphic design or communication and career opportunities in graphic design, communication design, motion graphics in either corporate or non-profit work settings.
Required for the Minor and normally taken in this sequence
- GD 241 Graphic Design I
- GD 242 Graphic Design II
- GD 341 Design for Print Media
- GD 342 Design with Timed-Based Media
- GD 345 Creative Publications
- GD 346 Senior Thesis and Portfolio.