- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Services
Graphic Design Concentration
The concentration in Graphic Design provides students majoring in Communication the opportunity to build hands on skills in the field of Graphic Design. The course work enables students to acquire the theoretical and technical framework required to develop solutions to client’s communication objectives into practical and creative solutions in print and electronic media. The concentration prepares students for graduate study in graphic design or communication and career opportunities in graphic design, communication design, motion graphics in either corporate or non-profit work settings.
- GD 241 Graphic Design I
- GD 424 Graphic Design II
- GD 341 Design for Print Media
- GD 342 Design with Time-Based Media
- GD 345 Creative Publications
- CO 404E Internship
All courses are required.