Apply Now for International Students
The following information will guide you through the application process for undergraduate admission. Your admission counselor can assist you at any time throughout your application process!
While not required, we strongly encourage all applicants to have a personal interview and campus tour.
You MUST complete Steps 1 and 2 below for your online application to be considered. The College Board code number for Regis College is 3723.
- Complete and submit an online application for undergraduate admission. Please choose only one:
In addition to the application, first-year applicants are required to submit:
- Completed Regis College Common Application Supplement
- Application fee of $50 payable to Regis College
- Official secondary school transcript with midterm grades or college/university transcript*
- First-quarter senior grades
- Two signed letters of recommendation on official letterhead: one from a secondary school counselor and one from a teacher
- Regis College is a Test Optional** institution. Should you wish to have your test scores included in your application review, our SAT CEEB code is 3723; our ACT code is 1886. International students with a native language other than English are still required to submit their Test of English Language Proficiency (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores as part of their admissions application (our TOEFL code is 3723). The minimum TOEFL score are 79(IBT)/213(CBT) or 550(PBT). The minimum score required on the IELTS is 6.5
Official English translation of transcript(s), if applicable by an agency approved by the American Council on Education. International students in need of having their Official Transcripts translated are recommended to submit their information to:
Center for Educational Documentation
PO Box 170116
Boston, MA 02117
*Transfer international students, who have taken college-level courses at a university outside the United States, must submit transcripts to a credential evaluator for a credit evaluation of each course. Translations must be performed by an official agency.
**Students interested in the nursing program are still required to submit SAT or ACT scores, as are homeschooled students.
The United States Department of Justice, Immigration, and Naturalization Service's Form I-20 cannot be sent until a student has been accepted for admission, has forwarded the enrollment deposit, and has submitted a Declaration of Finances form and/or official bank statement to Regis College.
If you have previously applied and wish to reactivate your application for Undergraduate Admission to Regis College, you must submit an Application Reactivation Form to the Office of Admission. Regis College will reactivate a student file within two years of its original date of submission. In addition to completing this form, we may require additional documentation in order to render an admission decision. If additional information is required, an admission representative will contact you. Submission of this form does not guarantee re-admission, since a full review of your file must take place.
Questions? E-mail the Office of Admission or call 1-866-438-7344. We look forward to reviewing your application!