- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Placement
The following information will guide you through the application process for undergraduate admission. Your admission counselor can assist you at any time throughout your application process! While not required, we strongly encourage all applicants to have a personal interview and campus tour.
You MUST complete Steps 1 and 2 below for your online application to be considered. The College Board code number for Regis College is 3723.
- Complete and submit an online application for undergraduate admission. Please choose only one:
In addition to the application, first-year applicants are required to submit:
- Official secondary school transcript
- First-quarter senior grades/ midterm grades
- Two signed letters of recommendation on official letterhead: one from a secondary school counselor/college counselor and one from a teacher
- Application fee of $50 payable to Regis College
- Beginning with the applicant pool for the Fall of 2014 Regis College is a Test Optional* institution. Should you wish to have your test scores included in your application review, our SAT CEEB code is 3723; our ACT code is 1886. Note, if you are applying for the Fall of 2013 you are still required to submit your test Scores.
*Students interested in the nursing program are still required to submit SAT or ACT scores, as are homeschooled students. International students with a native language other than English are still required to submit their TOEFL or IELTS scores as part of their admissions application (our TOEFL code is 3723)
If you have previously applied and wish to reactivate your application for Undergraduate Admission to Regis College, you must submit an Application Reactivation Form to the Office of Admission. Regis College will reactivate a student file within two years of its original date of submission. In addition to completing this form, we may require additional documentation in order to render an admission decision. If additional information is required, an admission representative will contact you. Submission of this form does not guarantee re-admission, since a full review of your file must take place.
Questions? E-mail the Office of Admission or call 1-866-438-7344. We look forward to reviewing your application!