- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Services
The following information will guide you through the application process for undergraduate admission. Your admission counselor can assist you at any time throughout your application process! While not required, we strongly encourage all applicants to have a personal interview and campus tour.
You MUST complete Steps 1 and 2 below for your online application to be considered. The College Board code number for Regis College is 3723.
- Complete and submit an online application for undergraduate admission. Please choose only one:
In addition to the application, first-year applicants are required to submit:
- Completed Regis College Common Application Supplement (if applying via Common Application)
- Application fee of $50 payable to Regis College
- Official high school transcript or official GED score report
- First-quarter senior grades
- Two signed letters of recommendation on official letterhead: one from a secondary school counselor and one from a teacher
- Official test results from either SAT or ACT; TOEFL or IELTS, if your native language is not English
If you have previously applied and wish to reactivate your application for Undergraduate Admission to Regis College, you must submit an Application Reactivation Form to the Office of Admission. Regis College will reactivate a student file within two years of its original date of submission. In addition to completing this form, we may require additional documentation in order to render an admission decision. If additional information is required, an admission representative will contact you. Submission of this form does not guarantee re-admission, since a full review of your file must take place.
Questions? E-mail the Office of Admission or call 1-866-438-7344. We look forward to reviewing your application!