- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Center for Internships and Career Services
Regis College alumni can make a huge difference in the lives of current students and fellow graduates. We offer several ways for you to get involved.
Jobs and Internships
Would you like to let Regis students and graduates know about an interesting job or internship opportunity? Just fill out the form below.
Career Connection Advisor Program
Through our Career Connection Advisor Program, Regis students and graduates can learn about specific jobs, careers, and industries by speaking with alumni who have offered to serve as mentors.
Those who sign up for this program may take part through activities such as these
- Informational interviews: Discuss typical job duties and qualifications, educational requirements, entry paths, and career satisfaction issues.
- Panel presentations: Participate in forums in which you talk about your career.
- Job shadowing: Spend part of a day at your work site with a student/alum.
- Internship opportunities: Supervise a practical work experience for a Regis student.
- Job search assistance: Network with students and fellow alumni, and make referrals to professional contacts.
Center for Internships and Career Services
235 Wellesley Street
Weston, MA 02493
During the academic year
9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday through Friday