- Undergraduate Admission
- Transfer Students
- International Students
- Undergraduate Academic Programs & Majors
- Academic Services & Support
- Academic Center for Excellence
- First Year Student Assessment
- Pearl Nelson Education Resource Center
- Second Year Experience Program
- Center for Internships and Career Placement
The Regis College Quantitative Center (Q-Center) is located in SB 111 and serves the undergraduate and graduate student populations by providing comprehensive, drop-in tutoring support for courses with quantitative components. The Q-Center provides direct assistance to students via peer/professional tutoring, review sessions, and online/print resources. We work continuously and closely with faculty, staff, and students to establish additional programs that enhance student learning.
* Faculty Tutors are available for Math on Mondays (1 - 4:30 pm), Wednesdays (1 - 4 pm), and Thursdays (11:15 am - 12:15 pm & 2:30 - 4 pm)
SMARTHINKING provides 24/7 tutoring support for all Regis College students across all disciplines. SMARTHINKING is free for Regis College students and can be accessed here.