- Student Affairs
- Welcome from VP
- Disability & Accessibility Services
- Student Conduct
- Meet Our Team
- Sexual Violence & Title IX Resources
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Sexual Violence Educational Programming
Throughout the year, Regis offers the community sexual harassment and sexual assault educational opportunities including, but not limited to:
- Rape Aggression Defense (RAD): This self-defense training is offered by the Regis Campus Police Department.
- SAVE Week: Hosted by the Office of Residence Life, SAVE Week provides educational programming around issues of domestic, relationship, and sexual violence. Programming traditionally has included local and regional speakers, memorial displays, residence-hall programming, and events with Campus Police
- Haven: Beginning in 2014, all first year students will complete Haven, an online educational model about bystander intervention and sexual violence.
- We See You and You Matter: We See You and You Matter is Regis’ bystander intervention program. Through this initiative, members of the Regis community will have the opportunity to participate in bystander intervention training and other programming initiatives and media campaigns that will enhance the bystander movement on campus.
Regis regularly invites local agencies and speakers to campus to provide trainings and educational opportunities for all of its community members. Community members interested in participating in assisting with this programming are encouraged to contact the Office of Student Affairs at 781-768-7050.
The Division of Student Affairs and Enrollment
Upper Student Center 213
Regis College Title IX Coordinator
College Hall 201
Regis College Title IX Deputy Coordinator
Lower Student Center 125