- Student Affairs
- Center for Student Engagement
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Center for Student Engagement
Spring 2017 Highlight: Kente Stole Ceremony
- 100 Days to Graduation-February 1st-9pm-11pm
- Super Bowl Party! February 4th-6:00pm
- Black History Month events (more to come!)
- A Walk Through Black History-February 6th-7:00pm
- Black Lives Matter Panel-February 20th-6:30pm
- Black Panther movie trip-February 23rd-8:00pm
- Midterm NapPod on campus! February 12-16
With more than 25 student clubs and organizations, there really is no better way to stay active, meet new people, and try new things. Whether it’s a musical or comedy performance, a multicultural celebration, a sporting event, or “Pizza with the President,” Regis has something for everyone. And, on the off-chance we don’t have the club or activity you’re most passionate about — you can start one of your own!
To get involved at Regis, you can
- Login to RegisEngage to join one of our clubs and organizations, including the Student Government Association, any of our multicultural organizations, pre-professional societies, service organizations, leadership groups, or one of many others!
- Listen to or learn to be a DJ at WRGS, sharpen your dancing skills with the Dance Company, add to the harmony of Glee Club, or take part in any of our events at the Fine Arts Center.
- Attend events held throughout the academic year, whether big or small! The Center for Student Engagement, along with all of our organizations, regularly sponsor events that range in size and theme from Pub Nights to large-scale musical and comedic performances, or from thought-provoking cultural discussions to grand multicultural celebrations!
Center for Student Engagement | Student Center 111 | 781.768.7049