- Student Affairs
- Student Programming & Leadership
- Residence Life
- Center for Ministry & Service
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Center for Student Services
- Co-Curricular Learning
- Current Students
- First-Year Experience
- Graduate Affairs
- Health Services
- Life on Campus
- Social Media
Student Programming & Leadership
Kente Stole Ceremony
- Welcome Week 2017! September 3-9--Be on the lookout for events like:
- Bubble Soccer
- Target Trip
- Big Prize Bingo
- Movie Trip
- Boston Trip
- Club Fair
- Mentalist Chris Carter
- And so much more! Check back soon for more information!
- RegisFEST, September 28th-30th
- Halloweek 2017, October 25-November 11th
- Christmas Tree Lighting, November 30th
With more than 25 student clubs and organizations, there really is no better way to stay active, meet new people, and try new things. Whether it’s a musical or comedy performance, a multicultural celebration, a sporting event, or monthly “Pizza with the President,” Regis has something for everyone. And, on the off-chance we don’t have the club or activity you’re most passionate about — you can start one of your own!
To get involved at Regis, you can
- Join one of our clubs and organizations, including the Student Government Association, any of our multicultural organizations, pre-professional societies, service organizations, leadership groups, or one of many others!
- Listen to or learn to be a DJ at WRGS, sharpen your dancing skills with the Dance Company, add to the harmony of Glee Club, stomp out some rhythm on stage with Dynasty Step Squad, or take part in any of our events at the Fine Arts Center.
- Attend events held throughout the academic year, whether big or small! The Office of Student Programming & Leadership, along with all of our organizations, regularly sponsor events that range in size and theme from coffee houses to large-scale musical and comedic performances, or from thought-provoking cultural discussions to grand multicultural celebrations!